Monday, June 23, 2008

101 Dalmations


The part that they don't want you to know about this movie is that there are actually only 99 puppies and then two older ones, which don't even count so this movie should actually be called 99 Dalmations and the Parents of 15 of Them, Only 5 of Which You Really Get to Know." But wait why am I being such a killjoy about this when I loved this movie and it got me through so many a tired and lonely breakfast? On the final spell, I was so into the chase scene between Cruella Devil and the escaping pooches that when she crashes into a snowbank I made my own sound for it to show my support! I also dressed up for the occasion (to be posted in the near to distant future.) I love how everyone's dogs are like their owners, and also how you get to catch all of the jokes that you missed when you were a kid. Get this: a cat saves the dogs, to be perfectly honest! Yay! Also, do not confuse this excited review with the live-action version, which is for Generation Why saps. 

No comments: