Monday, June 23, 2008

Pee Wee's Great Adventure





Let's be real here: I hadn't seen Pee Wee's Great Adventure since it was released more than two years before I was born! But I saw it a few weeks ago because I'm 20, so I can rent videos now. I laughed out loud, a lot! This movie gets an all-around 360 degrees apartment approval rating - we don't even need to go there! You'll probably want some candy, chips, and soda though when you watch this, and you will need everyone to wear a big t-shirt because otherwise you're killing the funmood. Oh, and wake up late the next morning for God's sake! My favorite part of this movie was when you get to see the recreation of Pee Wee's Great Adventure - the lines stay the same but everything is a little more every-day.

The real ringer in this movie is Elizabeth Daily. That girl is a fox and a hare; she's so hot she could melt a battery. She's also hot and funny in Valley Girl, and she's also the voice of Tommy Pickles in Rugrats which is sort of a turn-off. But she's a sex god and makes me smell so I give egdaily.com a thumbs way in the air!

No comments: